Need a chocolate fix without reaching for a junk bar? These little beauties are the best high protein chocolatey treat, satisfy the worst cravings and are made with only 6 ingredients making them so simple to put together!
I love to have one of these as a treat after my evening meal with a cup of decaf coffee or as an afternoon sweet, really hits the spot!
Makes 25 treats
– 141g Bar of Creamed Coconut
– 3 tbsp Tahini
– 2 tbsp raw honey
– 3 tbsp cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup protein powder (I use whey protein isolate)
– 2 tbsp peanut butter
1. Take the creamed coconut from the box and unless it’s a really hot day warm in a cup of hot water (still in the plastic covering) or remove from wrapper and microwave for 20 seconds
2. Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and again warm the peanut butter if needed to make it easier to mix
3. Mix everything together until nice and smooth. If it is a warm day you may need to place the bowl in the fridge to cool before trying to form into shapes
4. Using 2 teaspoons form into ball or coin shapes and place on parchment paper. This mixture should make about 25 pieces.
5. Place in the freezer for a few hours to harden. Remove from paper and keep in the freezer in a zip lock bag or Tupperware container and serve as needed!