Ooh this is new re-vamp of my normal breakfast and I absolutely love it! It’s basically a much healthier, no sugar version of the shop bought stuff you get and a fabulous way to get your day off to the perfect start.
Even better though, it tastes so nice at any time of the day, so if you’ve got the munchies, reach for this stuff as a mid afternoon pick me up!! I’ve had some this afternoon just out of the jar (very bad manners I know!)
So straight from the jar or enjoy a bit more sophistication and use a spoon!! but either way enjoy…xx
Makes 2 Jars:
- 2 Cups of 100% Natural Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup flax seeds
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 3/4 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Coconut Oil Spray
- 1.5 Tbsp Agave
- 1.5 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cranberries
- Place all ingredients onto a baking tray apart from the Cranberries and Cinnamon
- Spray the coconut oil all over the nuts and seeds several times, ensuring all coated and do the same with the agave and stir thoroughly
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, stirring every ten minutes to make sure everything gets browned.
- Remove from oven and stir in the cinnamon and cranberries, allowing to cool before placing in an airtight container.