Ooh this is new re-vamp of my normal breakfast and I absolutely love it! It’s basically a much healthier, no sugar version of the shop bought stuff you get and a fabulous way to get your day off to the perfect start.
So spoon straight from the jar or enjoy a bit more sophistication and use a spoon!! but either way enjoy…xx
Makes 2 Jars:
- 2 Cups of 100% Natural Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup flax seeds
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 3/4 Cup Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Coconut Oil Spray
- 1.5 Tbsp Agave
- 1.5 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cranberries
- Place all ingredients onto a baking tray apart from the Cranberries and Cinnamon
- Spray the coconut oil all over the nuts and seeds several times, ensuring all coated and do the same with the agave and stir thoroughly
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes, stirring every ten minutes to make sure everything gets browned.
- Remove from oven and stir in the cinnamon and cranberries, allowing to cool before placing in an airtight container.