This is the loveliest, easiest, healthiest Chocolate Pudding EVER!! It totally satisfies any sweet cravings you might have.
There are a few similar recipes going around so I can’t really take all the credit for this one but this is my take on the best of them! It’s unbelievably made from a mix of Avocado and Banana which gives it a lovely cream smooth texture and I use practically mouldy bananas which give it such a sweet taste. As the fruit is mixed with dates you really don’t need anything else to sweeten it up. It’s fab!
Because the pudding has lots of sweet fruit in it, I would recommend it as a pre or post workout snack, it will give you such a boost of energy and really hit the spot!
It’s a great one to make on a Sunday in preparation for the week ahead and I freeze all the puddings once I have made them and take them out to have either as an ice cream or mousse if I let it defrost. Served either way is divine!
Makes 8 Servings
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 4 Overly Ripe Bananas
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 3 Tbsp Natural Almond Butter
- 4 Tsp Raw Cacao Powder
- Chia Seeds to sprinkle
- Peel the Avocados and Bananas and add to the Food Processor with all the other ingredients
- Blend for a couple of minutes until totally smooth
- Spoon between 8 Serving ramekins or pots
- Sprinke with Chia Seeds if using
- Cover and place in the Freezer.