These are fab to make at the beginning of the week to keep in the fridge for lunches. Made with just Egg whites and veggies (although I’ve added cottage cheese to mine this week) they are full of protein and goodness and so handy to grab and go.
- 12 parchment paper muffin cases
- 24 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon 1% fat cottage cheese
- Spiralised zucchini (grated works just as well) chopped with scissors
- Handful chopped peppers
- Handful chopped spinach
1. Fill your muffin tray with the paper cases
2. Share all your veggies between each case with zucchini at the bottom
3. Place a small dollop of cottage cheese on top
4. Fill each case 3/4 full with egg whites (2 egg whites per case)
5. Sprinkle with pepper and place in oven at 350° for about 30 mins or until the tops turn golden.
6. Turn out and leave to cool. Store in airtight container in a fridge. They will keep 3 or 4 days.