I love this salad and was actually craving it today (not sure if that’s really sad or not!) so I made a batch tonight as a perfect side dish to roasted chicken breast or garlicky black beans. It also keeps to make a perfect packed lunch for the next day.
To make a large bowl for 2 as a side dish with plenty of leftovers:
- 3 finely sliced white cabbage leaves
- 1/2 Courgette/Zucchini very finely sliced or grated
- 1 cup of grated carrot
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced and diced
- 1/3 cup roasted chopped walnuts (just place in the oven for 10 minutes on 350° no need for oil)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- Sprinkle of paprika and pepper
Mix it all together and enjoy!